Start a new topic

Freely bind shortcuts to certain key sequence task

When using ssh, some key sequence task will be execute frequently. For example, input sudo passwd. In contrast to using shortcus to execute, using the mouse to execute key sequence tasks which are in navigation panel is much more cumbersome. 

So I think Royal tsx should allow users to customize shortcuts for key sequence task. What do you think?

I see, thank your very much~

Hi Tan,

I have managed to reproduce your error message. Unfortunately, there is currently no way to suppress that prompt. The only reason why you are getting is, is because your hotkey uses modifier keys (ctrl & command). If your hotkey doesn't use modifier keys, you will not get it.

Alternatively, you could create a feature request to suppress this prompt.

Kind regards,

Germar Tischler

Hi Tan,

you're welcome! Regarding suppressing the prompt; I can't seem to replicate that behavior. I get the following prompt:

"Warning: Are you sure you want to execute the key sequence task "XXX"?". In my case, I can select "Do not show this message again".

May I ask what version of Royal TSX you are using?

Wow, it's pretty cool !!! Thanks for your tip.

And when I set a hotkey as "ctrl command 1" and use this hotkey, it always gives me the warning:

The Command and Control keys are currently pressed and might interfere with the key sequence task. Are you sure you want to execute the key sequence task xxx.

Can I supress the warning permanently? 

Hi Tan,

you already can create keyboard shortcuts for all kinds of things in Royal TSX. For more information on this topic, please refer to the following link:

https://www.royalapps.com/go/kb-ts-mac-keyboardshortcuts

Please note that you will first have to mark your key sequences as "favorites", and then drag your favorite key sequences into the toolbar for this to work. 

I hope that helps!

Kind regards,

Germar Tischler

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment