Start a new topic
Implemented

Import of Port forwards (Tunnels)

Hi all,

Im using RoyalTSX and I love it and while I do like the ability to import from CSV I cant seem to import a tunnel csv to go with the SSH connection that I create. Am I missing something or is that ability not in the program as it stands today?

Meaning Id like to create a CSV for the SSH connection and then either within the same CSV or in a different one create the tunnels and attach it to the SSH connection Im creating.

Thanks in advance,

Jason

Hi Jason,

right now it's not possible to import tunnel configurations but I'll move your question into the "Ideas" forum so we'll treat it as a feature request.

cheers,

felix

Thanks Felix, Id love to see this added as this is what I use for all my customer connections for work on my MAC.

Much appreciated.

Jason

Good news, Jason!

Importing Secure Gateways will be supported in the next major release of Royal TSX.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Hi Jason,

The first beta with support for this particular feature is now available!

You can get the beta here: https://www.royalapplications.com/ts/mac/features-beta

cheers,

felix

Hi there,

I'm happy to report that Royal TSX 4.0 has been released and includes this feature.

For more information about the major new features of Royal TSX 4.0, please head over to our major upgrade landing page.

cheers,

felix

Login or Signup to post a comment