Start a new topic

Feature Request: Connect List Manager

Hi

Would it be possible to add a couple of utility tabs? These ideas stem from having used RoyalTSX for years, and I've got a lot old stuff in there, but its very difficult to identify what I can delete, also I cannot find a way to bulk delete.

Connection Manager Tab - Basically a tree-list view, that has customisable columns, showing Name, Type, Host (Name/IP), UserName, Last Connected (especially this one).  There should be an option to show as a Tree, or to flatten out into a simple list, both views should be sortable by column (i.e. by Name, by Type or Last Connected).  In addition, enable the selection of multiple entries.. 

Connection Editor Tab - This tab would effectively be a mirror copy of the Edit dialog box, but just as a tab.. You could also expand this later to include "Edit Common" fields, such tags etc.  If a different item was selected in the "Navigation  Panel", details of this would then be loaded into the "Connection Editor Tab", especially important, it stays on what ever settings are being edited, i.e. "Display Options" or "Credentials" etc.

Login or Signup to post a comment