Start a new topic

Menu options in GUI toolbar instead, available for all plugins (switch screen and more)

Hello

One thing I miss in RoyalTSX is quick access to stuffs like switch monitors, not it's all in menus. Couldn't menu items like that be exposed in the API so that the plugin "vendor" could add that as buttons and items in the toolbar? So that the toolbar not only is main app aware but also plugin-aware. 

Or that we had the option to show another toolbar for the plugins with options like this.

Not sure we can assign hotkeys to stuffs like that either today?

or is all this possible and I just have missed it?

Hi there,

you are able to customize the Toolbar, by right-clicking just above the Dashboard and selecting "Customize Toolbar..." as shown here:

Furthermore, you are able to configure Keyboard Shortcuts as explained in this Knowledge-Base article:

https://www.royalapps.com/go/kb-ts-mac-keyboardshortcuts

I hope this helps!

Best regards,

Christoph

Thanks Christoph. Yes, you can customize it. But unless I'm all blind there's no options for display configuration like "all displays, display 1, display 2". If they're there, please help a blind guy out.

I also fail to find how to add shortcuts for the display config menu items (all displays, display 1, display 2).  I'd prefer to get them in the toolbar though since hotkeys are configured to be executed on remote side.  

Login or Signup to post a comment