Start a new topic

Linked Documents

It would be great to be able to link documents to open when I open one document. 

As I work in a team for most clients, and often the other people on that team are from different companies, we have a multi-faceted approach as to how to deal with the passwords and access, specifically, we have a KeePass Database for "generic" passwords and we then use the shared document feature and a personal credentials file to share the servers and passwords.

Whilst this is works, it would be great to be able to link the documents so that when I open document 1, which is the connections shared file for the client, it also opens document 2 (which may be another RoyalTS document KeePass DB etc) and document 3 so on and so forth containing all the other data required for that client thus meaning open the clients document file, automagically opens the other files required
1 Comment

Hi Justin,

I like the idea but I'm not sure how we should go about implementing such a feature as paths to the documents may vary between users and especially on different platforms.

Any ideas on how we could solve that?

cheers,

felix

Login or Signup to post a comment