I began utilizing RoyalTSX/RoyalTS as a replacement of mRemoteNG. I imported the configuration from mRemoteNG and everything worked great. The issue I have is that when I search in RoyalTS, I see the folders associated with connection. In RoyalTSX, I only see the connection.
The reason for this idea is that when I utilized mRemoteNG it did not have the concept of a credentials object. To facilitate utilizing an account for multiple servers, I used a folder structure that inherited the account information from the folder. I also used different logins on the hosts depending on the actions I was taking. As such, the same host could be displayed multiple times in the document, but would used different accounts based on folder structure. When I use RoyalTS, I see that structure and can quickly determine the account being used. In RoyalTSX, I do not see that information.
It would be nice in RoyalTSX if you could enable/disable that ability to see the folder structure in the search results. The same is also true of the Favorites view.
Thank you for considering this request.