Start a new topic
Answered

Rebex ssh logon warning popup

Hi,

Here is my problem.

When I launch a terminal ssh session, at start, there is a warning message displayed. (this is a warning from my company from the server I connect to).

If I use a putty connection, the warning is displayed in the terminal window itself.

But when I use a rebex connection (which I need to use), the warning message is displayed in a popup and I need to click OK to close the popup.

My question is: is it possible to have this popup closed automatically?

Why this question? Because when I launch a ssh terminal, I have some startup tasks automatically launched. But they are launched only when I close the popup.

For one terminal, it is not a big deal, but I often open multiple terminals at once, and clicking OK on each popup is quite annoying.

I hope I'm clear.

Thanks i advance.

Best Answer

Hi,

you can disable this popup in the Display Options "Show Pre-Authentication Banner":

https://content.royalapplications.com/Help/RoyalTS/V5/index.html?reference_terminalrebex_displayoptions.htm

Let me know if this helps.

Regards,

Stefan

Answer

Hi,

you can disable this popup in the Display Options "Show Pre-Authentication Banner":

https://content.royalapplications.com/Help/RoyalTS/V5/index.html?reference_terminalrebex_displayoptions.htm

Let me know if this helps.

Regards,

Stefan

Hi Stefan,

Many thanks. It works.

I passed all the time to find how to validate this popup, that I did not think we can avoid this popup. :)

Do you know if it is possible to have this option disabled by default when creating a connection?

You can change the defaults easily: in the Navigation panel, open the Application -> Default Settings node, select Terminal and edit the defaults. Ensure that rebex is your default plugin in order to see the rebex settings. Once you've set that up, all new connections will have the default settings you configured.

Regards,
Stefan

Thanks a lot Stefan. It's perfect.

Have a nice day.

You're welcome! Glad I could help!

cheers,
Stefan

Login or Signup to post a comment