Start a new topic
Answered

Supported Secure Gateway (SSH) ciphers

HI,

I am trying to connect to a RDP session through a (third party/sshd) Secure Gateway, but during connection it just says "There is no cipher supported by both: client and server (7)". Can anyone please tell me which ciphers RoyalTS expects to be available on the gateway side? Are those ciphers somehow configurable?

I am using RoyalTS 3.3.61216 (build #61216) on Windows 7 x64.

Thanks in advance.

Malte

Best Answer

Hi Mislav,

according to rebex, this is currently a bug in their components. They are already working on it and will fix it in one of the next releases.

Regards,
Stefan

Hi,

sorry, the post ended up in the wrong forum and got overlooked.

Are you still experiencing issues with your SSH server as secure gateway?

Regards,
Stefan

Hi Stefan,

the problem got resolved beginning with one of the more recent version of RoyalTS (4.x; not sure which version did it). I can now successfully use sshd-based tunneling.

Regards,

Malte

Great to hear that and sorry for the long delay...

Please let us know if you have any further questions or issues.

Regards,
Stefan

Hi Stefan,

I have similar problem.

I am trying to use Secure Gateway to connect to linux machine using linux jump host.

Jump host has ssh config which only supports following key exchange algorithms: 

curve25519-sha256@libssh.org,ecdh-sha2-nistp521,ecdh-sha2-nistp384,ecdh-sha2-nistp256

When trying to establish connection error is:

"no matching key exchange method found. Their offer: diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha256,diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha1,diffie-hellman-group14-sha1,diffie-hellman-group1-sha1 [preauth]"

According to Rebex documentation at least 2 of jump host's algorithms should be supported.

Is there a solution which I don't see?

Regards,

Mislav

Answer

Hi Mislav,

according to rebex, this is currently a bug in their components. They are already working on it and will fix it in one of the next releases.

Regards,
Stefan

Login or Signup to post a comment