Start a new topic
Answered

Showing connection status for all RDP

I have just got Royal TS V7 and loving it. I've setup my RDP connections and found the setting under Options-behaviour-tabs and connections for monitor state of connections in navigation panel. But it only shows when I click on a connection.
I was wondering if there was a way to get it to show for all of the connections all the time so I can see if a server is down. 

Or is there another way to achieve this - I'd like to have Royal TS open and easily be able to see if a server is down so I can then check it out. 

Best Answer

Hi,

unfortunately this is currently not possible. The main reason for this restriction is that it dpesn't really scale well. While this may work when you have a hand full connections, it may cause performance and resource issues when you have a lot of connections. We may be able to improve this in the future but for now, it's limited to only do it on the selected connection.

Regards,
Stefan

Answer

Hi,

unfortunately this is currently not possible. The main reason for this restriction is that it dpesn't really scale well. While this may work when you have a hand full connections, it may cause performance and resource issues when you have a lot of connections. We may be able to improve this in the future but for now, it's limited to only do it on the selected connection.

Regards,
Stefan

Ok - no worries then. I hope it can be improved in the future, but I only have a few sites and hand full of connections so can get used to only seeing the active connection unless it can change later down the track :)  

Login or Signup to post a comment