When opening RoyalTS 7 (latest patch release) the Navigation Panel automatically resizes itself. I'll resize it to what I want and then the next time I open RoyalTS it doesn't remember the size I wanted and resizes again. This means I need to manually change the size/width of the panel every time I open RoyalTS. This has been an issue for numerous releases, and I hadn't reported it hoping it would be resolved but since it's still occurring, I figured now's the time to report it.
sorry that you are experiencing such a strange behavior.
Could you please try resetting your current application settings:
1) Stop your running Royal TS instances.
2) Navigate to "%appdata%\code4ward” (C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\code4ward\).
3) In this folder you should see a configuration file named "code4ward.RoyalTS.UserPreferences.config". Please rename this file to any other temporary name.
4) Try launching Royal TS again.
5) Check if the issue still exists.
Please note: After doing this, Royal TS will lose its configuration. You will have to reopen your documents and redo any changes made to the configuration.
In case this did not resolve the issue, you can restore your previous configuration by renaming the UserPreferences.config file to its original name.
If you need further assistance, please create a new ticket here:
Seems like this was the issue. I've reset my app settings as requested and the issue has been resolved. Thanks!