sorry that you are experiencing this behavior.
May I ask if this problem occurred in the previous beta and if it also occurs when using our latest stable build 6.1.60329?
If possible, could you create a new support ticket here and send us the logs by following these steps:
- Go to Royal TS Options --> Logging
- Set "Logging Level" to "Debug"
- Enable "Save to File" to any path you want to
- Try reproducing your issue
- Disable "Save to File" option
- Attach the log file to the ticket
Thanks & best regards,
Timothy J. Trace
Greetings, when I try to connect concurrently to multiple hosts behind the same RDP gateway, the second session closes immediately, and the first reconnects. To connect to the second session, I must close the first.
I've tried both RDP plug-ins and the outcome is the same.
I don't have this problem with MSTSC.EXE.
This is with 7.0.20327 - Beta on Windows.
Is this a known issue? Can I help with troubleshooting?