we are having issues implementing 1Password via the dynamic folder.
We have python with the required modules installed, as well as the 1Password CLI binary.
As soon as I refresh the folder I get the following error:
Do you guys have any idea? Thank you.
Here are some version infos:
1Password CLI: 2.1.0
Another Update: macOS seems to be working. Windows is the problem here. Used different machines. Disabled Windows Defender etc. No change in the behaviour.
Last Update for today: It definitely must have something to do with the recent changes due to 2FA. As soon as I activated 2FA for the account I used for the dynamic folder, it started working for Windows. Maybe you guys can take a lot, as I am not the programming guy. Hope all of the information I provided will help. Thanks a ton.
as mentioned in my reply to your ticket, the problem was reproduceable on Windows machines, when 2FA is disabled.
In the meantime, you can use the previous version of the script, I sent you in the ticket reply.
Thank you very much, we will look into the script!
Our lead dev reworked the script and I can confirm that it works for Windows & macOS, whether MFA is activated or not.
I attached the script to this post.
Alternatively, you can import it via the Royal TS/X sample gallery.
Have a great day!