Start a new topic
Answered

Office 365 logins

Hi all,

Have recently purchased RoyalTS (for Windows) we are happily setting up many different connections.

However, I have been unable to figure out how to do the following.

I'd like to open a URL in the browser of my choice (as opposed to the Royal inbuilt browser), in private browsing mode, and have it login with my credentials.

I use Chrome, so I'd use Incognito mode, and the URL is the Microsoft Exchange Admin center - https://outlook.office.com/ecp/

With Office 365, it presents a login screen, where you enter your O365 credentials, click Next, then enter your O365 password.  We also have MFA, so it then prompts us (usually on our mobile device) to complete the MFA, then opens the Admin center.

Can anyone help with this?

Best Answer

Hi Neil,

I'm afraid these "multi-step" login forms are currently not supported in Royal Passwords when using auto fill credentials in your browser. Not sure when we will be able to support this scenario as well.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Regards,
Stefan

We are working on a better auto fill code and hope we can then also cover these scenarios. As a workaround, to make things easier, you could create a generic key sequence task (marked as favorite) which types the username ($EffectiveUsername$) and another one which types the password ($EffectivePassword$). Then you can quickly select the task to "semi-automate" the form fill.

Regards,
Stefan

Thanks Stefan,

Is there a way to at least pass the username to the first page?

And is this issue something you have in your roadmap to resolve?

Given the far-reaching tendrils of O365?  :)

Answer

Hi Neil,

I'm afraid these "multi-step" login forms are currently not supported in Royal Passwords when using auto fill credentials in your browser. Not sure when we will be able to support this scenario as well.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Regards,
Stefan

Login or Signup to post a comment