Start a new topic

How do I make my connection icons colored?

In all the tutorial videos the connection icons are colored (Windows Icon is blue for example). Also, when I select an icon for a connection it shows it in color when I select it but in my tree it's all black and white (greyscale). I can't figure out how to make it so it appears in the correct color in the actual tree view. Can someone help?

Hi Ethan,

I'm not sure I understand. Can you point me to those videos or post a screenshot?

Regards,
Stefan

Here's one of them. Notice on the left all the icons are in color. How do I get that to happen on mine? Right now all my icons on the left are in greyscale.

https://support.royalapps.com/support/solutions/articles/17000027859-tab-layouts-and-key-sequence-broadcaster

Thanks

Ethan

Actually, I think they only appear in color when they are active. Oops. Ignore this and close/remove :)

Connection icons are always in grayscale if disconnected (to better distinguish active from inactive connections). Other objects (like folder or tasks etc) are always rendered colorized. The icons you can see in the video are mostly folder icons - not connection icons.

Let me know if this helps.

Regards,
Stefan

Login or Signup to post a comment