Start a new topic

OTP Support

It would be great see an OTP added to the Credentials settings, possibly as a new Tab (in the same way that Private Keys are defined) so that I don't have to keep switching devices to do so.

It would also make certain enterprise management systems much simpler as logging into some services require OTP 2FA, but when a new employee joins, it can be quite difficult to get them set up with all the necessary 2FA codes, especially if the code was not noted down and every existing one has to be reset.

Then there is also the issue of people who have left could still have access to these 2FA codes.

2 people like this idea

Hi Chris,

we are currently looking into supporting further OTP/MFA functionalities within our products.

May I ask which products you are using and how these are configured, so we can do some tests and figure out how to better support these tools?

Thanks and best regards,

Christoph

We just implemented OTP for RDP connections. Definitely a step forward in security, but a big step backward in how Royal TS can be used since we can no longer use any saved credentials. It would be awesome to see real OTP in Royal. Everything everywhere is moving in the OTP requirement direction.

I think that's a great idea. Thanks for the feedback. We will definitely investigate...

cheers,

Stefan

Login or Signup to post a comment