Start a new topic
Answered

Logging Client Connections/ GPOs

The Question is similiar to this one from 2 years ago. Have there been any developments? We are currently testing Royal TS as well as Royal Server as we are looking for a way to manage our Servers but this is one of the features we require.

As well as the logging of connections we would also like to know if there are any further GPO/ AD developments since the current guides on GPO seem very sparse.

Current GPO implementation i was able to find.

Best Answer

Hi,

I moved this to the Royal Server forums as the feature is more of a Royal Server feature.

There are already some logging options in Royal Server. Please check the Logging options in the configuration UI of Royal Server.

Regarding GPO: the most recent docs for that are here: https://content.royalapplications.com/Help/RoyalTS/V5/index.html?reference_policies.htm

We do have a feature in the works which will allow you to set any Royal TS client option using registry/GPO. It's not based on ADMX files but it's a generic configuration system which allows you to set these options through various channels (config file, environment variable, registry). This is planned for V6 of Royal TS for Windows.

Regards,
Stefan

1 Comment

Answer

Hi,

I moved this to the Royal Server forums as the feature is more of a Royal Server feature.

There are already some logging options in Royal Server. Please check the Logging options in the configuration UI of Royal Server.

Regarding GPO: the most recent docs for that are here: https://content.royalapplications.com/Help/RoyalTS/V5/index.html?reference_policies.htm

We do have a feature in the works which will allow you to set any Royal TS client option using registry/GPO. It's not based on ADMX files but it's a generic configuration system which allows you to set these options through various channels (config file, environment variable, registry). This is planned for V6 of Royal TS for Windows.

Regards,
Stefan

Login or Signup to post a comment