Start a new topic
Implemented

Type in one SSH terminal that types to all SSH terminals

Please consider adding the feature to have the feature like mRemoteNG where you can type in one terminal window and it types in all other terminal windows at the same time instead of key sequence broadcaster? I believe this feature is in the Mac Version of Royal TS but not Windows. How come it can be done in Mac but not Windows?

3 people like this idea

Just got V6 and it's working great! Thanks again for this feature!

Hi Jaime,

the terminal broadcast feature already exists in Royal TSX (always has been).

Regards,
Stefan

HiĀ 

Will this feature include for OSX also?

This is great news! The preview GIF looked great. I appreciate you guys adding this, and everybody's votes for this feature. Long time coming but we will take it!

Can't wait to try it out in the new beta.

Cheers

Thanks for the update!

1 person likes this

Hi!

Just a quick progress report. Input broadcasting implementation looks promising (see attached GIF). We're working hard on getting the first Royal TS V6 beta out which will include this feature.

Have a good night!

Stefan

gif
(12.4 MB)

3 people like this

+1 from me, it is really useful feature which should be a prio in such a software :-) I got jealous of a friend who used it in MobaXterm on multiple occasions, I was not even aware how useful is that, it increases efficiency so much. I thought Royal TS has so many options there needs to be a way to do it, however it seems there is not :-(

1 person likes this

Hi Anthony,

we're still investigating. There's a good chance that we can implement it with the components at hand. I still cannot promise anything but from what I can tell, it should be possible. We hope we have something like that in our next major version.

Regards,
Stefan

2 people like this

Any update on this? I'm currently using MobaXterm because this feature is missing. Being able to TAB out my muti-exec is very important.

1 person likes this

I'm sorry for not having better news for you. Still waiting on response from the vendor. When I asked them about the update they told me they have currently other priorities and will get back to me as soon as possible.

I just wanted to check in on this. Any update?

Something new here? What's the result of your investigation guys?

I am also very interested in this!

1 person likes this

Just a quick update. We are still investigating how we can implement this. Unfortunately this is not so easy as we are depending on a 3rd party here. The keyboard broadcaster works a bit differently and is not an appropriate base for such an implementation. Once I know more I will update this thread. Sorry for the delay...

1 person likes this

Any news on implementing this feature for Windowz? I'd think that since the sequence broadcaster already exists it should be technically easy to implement (a quick win ;)). And Mac users seem to have it already?

Login or Signup to post a comment