Start a new topic

Show the documents currently opened in the option "Open a selection of documents"

Hello,

We noticed that if we open documents after setting the “Open a selection of documents” option once, the new documents opened subsequently do not appear in the list.

For example, I opened the document "*** International" after setting the “Open a selection of documents” option once : 

If i go in the files in the option "Open a selection of documents", the documents I had already added in this option before are present, but not the new document “*** International” :

If I want to add it to the list, I have to go back to the “Open documents from last session” option, confirm and reopen Royal TS. Then open the documents I want (with “*** International”) from the gateway server and select the “Open a selection of documents” option, where the document appears.

- Is it possible to implement it in a future update ?

Regards,
IDEZ Ugo

Hi!

If I understand your feature request correctly, you are looking for an easier way to offer an already opened document to an existing list of documents in the UI. Is that correct?

Regards,
Stefan

Hello,

Yes, we would like to select a new opened document in the list to reopen it in the next start of our RoyalTS application.

Regards,
IDEZ Ugo

Login or Signup to post a comment