Start a new topic

Convert Terminal object to Secure Gateway

Hey,

Often I will create a Secure Gateway object using the exact same values and credentials as an existing Terminal object.

A handy feature would be to convert (copy) an existing Terminal object to a new Secure Gateway object.

An alternative would be to allow an existing Terminal object to be selected as the Secure Gateway in the settings of another object (e.g. Terminal, Web Page, etc.). In large documents and/or documents residing on Royal Server, it might not be ideal to show every Terminal object as a Secure Gateway option. To address that issue, you could add checkbox setting to the Terminal object: "Show in Secure Gateway menu", "Allow use as a Secure Gateway", etc.

Thanks

1 Comment

Hi!

Thanks for the feedback. I think a conversion from SSH Terminal connection to Secure Gateway is possible. Using Terminal connections in general as secure gateway is probably not possible to implement because a Terminal connection doesn't have to be an SSH connection. Not sure when we will be able to implement that but I'll put that on our list.

Regards,
Stefan 

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment