Start a new topic

Remote monitoring bar below the screen

I recently switched to Royal TS from MobaXterm and have been impressed overall. However, I miss a feature from MobaXterm that I found quite useful and wanted to suggest for consideration in future updates.

In MobaXterm, there was a handy feature that displayed remote monitoring information below the terminal screen. This feature was incredibly useful for quick server troubleshooting, showing CPU, RAM, disk, and network usage without cluttering the terminal screen.I think having a similar remote monitoring feature in Royal TS would greatly benefit users like me who rely on efficient server monitoring during SSH sessions. It could streamline troubleshooting without the need for additional tools and save valuable screen space.

Moba.png
(6.53 KB)

3 people like this idea

Hi Andrei,

thanks for the feature request. This seems to be an interesting feature and we will investigate.

Regards,
Stefan

Hi Andrei,

I just found myself looking for this as my SSH session hung with Royal TS. Like you, I just recently switched over and came looking to see if this feature is available. I'll upvote this!

Login or Signup to post a comment