Start a new topic

Copy within SFTP

#1:  Cannot drag and drop from desktop to SFTP server-side panel

#2:  Cannot move files/directories around within SFTP on the server-side panel.

Other products I have worked with allows these two features.

2 people like this idea

Hi Brad,

this is correct. Those features are not implemented. If you need them a lot you can try to use the External Application connection type to integrate a different SFTP client into Royal TS:
https://docs.royalapps.com/r2023/royalts/reference/connections/external-app.html

Regards,
Stefan

Hello Stefan,

Would you consider adding one or both features?  #2 is the more important of the two I believe.

We switched from Product A to yours because it had some additional feature we liked as well as cost.  It would not make sense to repurchase Product A.  Does that make sense?

Regards,

Brad

Hi Brad,

I can keep the feature request open but honestly it's quite an effort to implement drag and drop properly and the File Transfer connection type in Royal TS should cover basic needs and is not targeted to be a fully fledged (S)FTP client. If more users are voting for the feature and we see the usage numbers going up, we will definitely revisit this. I hope you can understand.

Regards,
Stefan

Hello i need the same fonctionnality drag and drop ftp ! 
Please make it <3

+1 please work on that feature and also add it to the TSX Version. That's the only thing i miss to completely move to Royal TSX.

Login or Signup to post a comment