Start a new topic

Indexed tab switching +

Hey guys, fantastic application. I had a good search through this forum and was surprised this isn't mentioned yet. It's possible I am overlooking an existing feature. Would it be possible to implement an 'indexed' tab switching functionality. ie, tabs are indexed 1-x, and you can use a hotkey eg, Ctrl + 1, Ctrl + 4 etc to switch straight to the intended tab. For now I am making due with the Ctrl+shift+pgup/down hotkeys that you can remap to cycle up down the list, but this can cause unnecessary repitition with many tabs open. - Separate question: I regularly use an embedded external app that utilizes GUI transparency inside Rts. Very useful for keeping an eye on something behind the window without leaving fullscreen. The effect is obviously negated by Rts with it's solid pane background color. Would it be tough to implement an alpha channel or no-draw/fill option for the main work area pane background, that if set would show the desktop underneath rts. Thanks for reading!
1 Comment

Hi JimBob!

Thanks for the feedback. I will look into the indexed tab switching and see if this can be done.

Regarding the transparent embedded app, I'm not sure I understand the issue. Can you provide more details (which app) and what you mean by solid pane background color?

Regards,
Stefan

Login or Signup to post a comment