Start a new topic
Answered

Convert and save ad-hoc RDP

Hello Royals,

it would be nice to have a feature converting and saving ad-hoc Connections into the saved Documents.

For exampel I am using the VMware Management to show all the accessible Servers on a Cluster or Host, but I have no possibility to save them directly under my connections with further options.

Best Answer

Dominik,

the good news is, that this is already possible. If you have an active ad-hoc connection, you will see it at the very bottom of the Navigation Panel under "Application - Ad Hoc". To save it, you can simply drag and drop it into your connection document. You will then be prompted regarding a "cross-document move"; once have made your decision, the ad-hoc connection will now be a new connection in your connection document.

I hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Germar Tischler

Answer

Dominik,

the good news is, that this is already possible. If you have an active ad-hoc connection, you will see it at the very bottom of the Navigation Panel under "Application - Ad Hoc". To save it, you can simply drag and drop it into your connection document. You will then be prompted regarding a "cross-document move"; once have made your decision, the ad-hoc connection will now be a new connection in your connection document.

I hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Germar Tischler

Hello Germar,

thanx a lot. That went well.

Do you know, how it is possible to open ad-hoc RDP by using right click out of the VMware Connection to a vCenter if you have the windows Royal TSX.

In Mac I have the option by right click. In Windows I have to navigate through menu thats strange...

BR

Dominik

Hi Dominik,

glad it works for you!

For Windows specific requests, please post in this forum: https://www.royalapps.com/go/forum-ts-win

thx,

felix

Login or Signup to post a comment