Please use the following steps to export your old Royal Server configuration to a new Royal Server:
- Export the following Registry key from the old server: Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Royal Server
- If you used self-signed certificates on your old Royal Server, please export them using the Royal Server Configuration Tool
- Previously configured drives (e.g. D:\) must exist on the new machine (DocumentStoreRootFolder, FullRequestResponseLogDirectory, FileLog_LogDirectory).
- If the worker account was a local account, it must be created with the same name and password on the new server
- Any previously installed Script Engines must be installed in the same path as on the old server.
Once you have done this, you can import the registry keys and copy any previously self-signed certificates on the new server and then start the Royal Server.