Here you can download beta versions of Royal TSX.
You can also opt-in to receive beta updates in Royal TSX itself.
To do so, enable "Include beta releases" in the "Updates" section of Royal TSX' "General" preferences.
Please always backup your documents before installing a beta version!
Release Date: 2019-08-21
* New Dynamic Folder import dialog with support for browsing our toolbox repository
* Increased maximum number of recent documents to 15
* Support for importing 'loadbalanceinfo' field of .rdp files
* If only a single Royal Server object exists, it will now be pre-selected in the 'Open Royal Server Document' dialog
* Updated to Mono 184.108.40.2069
* Fixed a bug that caused private key properties to not be saved when credentials were set to be inherited from the parent folder
* URLs without a scheme now get prefixed with 'http://' when used with the Royal Passwords browser extensions
* Several small bugfixes