Start a new topic
Solved

Having Trouble While Installing Royal TS

Greetings to all, I am a new member on this forum and I recently tried to install Royal TS, version 6.1 on my Windows 10 computer. But after completing the installation process, when I try to launch this software, I came across the following error:

"The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000022). Click OK to close the application."

I do not understand what could be the issue. Does anyone have any idea about this issue? Please help

Thanks for letting me know. Glad it's working. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you run into any issues.

Regards,
Stefan

I was searching online related to this issue and came across this useful guide. I run SFC scan which was mentioned in the article. After doing the task properly, the problem got solved. Now I have no longer any issues while working on the software.

Though I don't know whether it is a permanent method. But right now I am working fine here.

Can you post a couple of screenshots or more information about those errors. I'm also not sure if it's related but I can't really help if I don't get more details. If you aren't comfortable posting this here in a public forum, feel free to open a support ticket here to continue the discussion in private:

https://support.royalapps.com/support/tickets/new

Thanks!

Stefan

Yes, there is showing a lot of administrative event errors. Yesterday when I checked it, I did not get this huge amount of errors. I even dont know if there is any reason for this issue related to those errors.

Did you find anything in the event log?

System : 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-1115G4, 64-bit

RAM : 8.00 GB

Hi!

can you examine the event log (Application or System) and see if there's a clue what's going on?

Thanks,

Stefan

Login or Signup to post a comment