Start a new topic
Answered

New empty tab

How can I open a new tab in RoyalTSX for Mac so that I can initiate a new SSH connection to the same remote host?

Seems to be a pretty basic operation but for whatever reason I could not figure it out. 

Usually everywhere else I just double click on the tab pane and it will open up a new empty tab. But not here.

Best Answer

Hi Ruslan,

by default, you can right-click on the active tab that you would like to duplicate and select "Duplicate (Ad Hoc)". Alternatively, you can also change the behavior of double-clicking on an active object in the Navigation Panel. This can be done under "Royal TSX - Preferences - User Interface - Behavior - Connections". By changing the "Active" settings to "Connect Ad Hoc", Royal TSX will create a "Duplicate (Ad Hoc)" connection when you double-click on an active connection object in the Navigation Panel:

I hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Germar Tischler

1 Comment

Answer

Hi Ruslan,

by default, you can right-click on the active tab that you would like to duplicate and select "Duplicate (Ad Hoc)". Alternatively, you can also change the behavior of double-clicking on an active object in the Navigation Panel. This can be done under "Royal TSX - Preferences - User Interface - Behavior - Connections". By changing the "Active" settings to "Connect Ad Hoc", Royal TSX will create a "Duplicate (Ad Hoc)" connection when you double-click on an active connection object in the Navigation Panel:

I hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Germar Tischler

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment